Thank you for your support!
Please consider donating to St. Matthew UCC via these methods:
Donate now ONLINE
Monthly Electronic Funds Transfer
Qualified Charitable Distribution
Note: Please turn your phone to landscape mode if you do not see the blue Donate button below.
or via Paypal
Click the Donate button to be directed to PayPal where you can use a credit card or personal PayPal account.
Donate now via Paypal
1. Click the Donate button to be directed to PayPal where you can use a credit card or personal PayPal account.
2. While entering your donation on the PayPal site, if you would like to donate to something other than the General Fund, click on either +Write a note (Optional) on the first page or +Add special instructions to recipient on the “Review your donation” page. Use this field to describe how you would like your donation to be used: Memorial, Foods Resource Bank, Youth Reserve, etc.
3. Please include your phone number so that we may contact you if we have any questions, and your address if you are not a member but would like to receive a giving statement.
NOTE: You will be credited for the full amount of your gift on your giving statement; however, PayPal charges a 1.99% + $.49 fee on each transaction. St. Matthew will receive the net amount.
PayPal is used to complete the transaction even if you do not have a PayPal account. However, the value a PayPal account provides to you is your ability to enter your bank account and/or credit card information only once, i.e., when you set up your account. PayPal accounts are free. To establish a PayPal account by opening a separate window, click PayPal website.
Monthly Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking account
Please download the EFT form to set up easy, monthly EFT donations. Once completing the form, you may drop at the office mailbox, mail to the church, or email the scanned form and sample check to email@example.com.
Download EFT FORM
Mail a check (address in site header)
Take a Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA, sent directly to the church, reducing your tax liability.
more information on QCDs
We partner with ShopWithScrip and iGive to donate a percentage of your purchase directly to St. Matthew UCC. Note we get the highest percentage back from ShopWithScrip. All monies received from these programs will go to the church’s general operating fund.
Register to support St. Matthew UCC by clicking “Join a program” at www.raiseright.com (formerly shopwithscrip.com) and entering this enrollment code: 89BL7BFF5567L. Using their PrestoPay option, you can order eCards and Reloads to be delivered to you immediately. Using the mobile app RaiseRight you can also order plastic cards that are labeled ship-to-home.
Shop with script.com
Register to support St. Matthew UCC by clicking “Join a program” at shopwithscrip.com and entering this enrollment code: 89BL7BFF5567L. Using their PrestoPay option, you can order eCards and Reloads to be delivered to you immediately. Using the mobile app RaiseRight you can also order plastic cards that are labeled ship-to-home.
1. The list of RaiseRight (formerly Scrip) retailers is quite long. Below are customized versions of the Order Form that contain an alphabetical list of those cards that St. Matthew members have ordered in the past.
- Print the pdf version of the order form, fill it out, including your name and phone #, and calculate the order total. PDF format: St. Matthew Order Form (.pdf)
- Download the Excel version of the order form, fill it out, Including your name and phone #. The order total will be calculated for you, then print the form. Excel format: St. Matthew Excel Order Form (.xls)
2. Write a check payable to St. Matthew UCC for the total amount and give the check with the Order Form to the person at the RaiseRight table in Dobstaff Hall on Sunday morning, after the service.
Your cards will be at the Scrip table the following Sunday.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on the program!
Register with igive
iGive will automatically track the websites you visit and indicate if they are a participating iGive retailer. Some retailers may ask you to confirm that you are donating to St. Matthew. You will notice a little iGive symbol on the bottom right of the webpage and you can click on it to see additional iGive offers and coupons. Tell your family and friends about our iGive page: www.igive.com/stmatthewucc. They can participate too!